Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
Our garments are as unique as you are and made to the highest quality standards. So, if for whatever reason, things do not work out, you simply return the product and we will give you your money back (all of it), within 30 days of you mailing your return.
We are also happy to exchange any item provided we have stock available. All are garments are manufactured in limited quantity and we can therefore not guarantee to replace but we will always refund any properly returned item.
In order to protect all customers and ensure that all returns are handled fairly, The Healthy Habit Hub (Pty) Ltd can only accept refund claims from original purchasers and may decline your return where the product has been defaced, otherwise damaged or not returned in the original FanZeeWear™ specialist packaging.
1. Please file your return/exchange claim within 3 days of receiving your package from us by simply clicking here.
2. Within 3 days from us receiving your return/exchange claim, we will email you with a link to a shipping label that you can print for your return. For exchange claims we will indicate whether an exchange is possible or whether we will have to refund.
3. Put the item (including the FanZeeWear™ specialist packaging) that you want to return in the original box or something similar and attach the shipping label that we have provided.
4. Take the package to your nearest DHL location.
5. For refunds, you will receive your money back to your original payment method within 30 days of your return item being received by us. For exchange items, your new garment will be on its way within 3 days of the return item being received by us.
The Healthy Habit Hub (Pty) Ltd is not liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure is as a result of acts of nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disasters), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of power sources.
If you have other issue regarding your order, delivery or return, please contact our customer services at email@example.com.